I work in algebraic combinatorics as well as geometric and categorical representation theory.
In 2020 I completed my Ph.D. in geometric representation theory. My thesis studied the combinatorics of perfect bases through the geometry of the loop Grassmannian. I was supervised by Joel Kamnitzer at the University of Toronto (et quelques fois a L'IHP).
In 2021 I was at the Institute for Advanced Study as a member of the special year program on geometric and modular representation theory. My mentor was Geordie Williamson.
Currently I am at the University of Southern California as a Reasearch-track Assistant Professor and NSERC Postdoctoral Scholar. My mentors are Sami Assaf and Aaron Lauda.
Here is my detailed CV.
- With Song Yu we are running the inaugural Joint USC/Caltech Algebra & Geometry Seminar
- With Elie Casbi, Sabin Cautis and Iva Halacheva we are organizing a Session on Cluster Algebras in Representation theory at the upcoming Winter CMS
- The second Los Angeles Workshop on Representations and Geometry with Harold Williams and Christopher Kuo.
- Sami Assaf and I are organizing the USC Combinatorics Seminar. Email me if you would like to get on our mailing list.
- The inaugural Los Angeles Workshop on Representations and Geometry with Harold Williams.
- Learning seminar on excellent filtrations. Subject to occasional detours, we navigated van der Kallen's notes on
-modules. With Sami Assaf.
- AMS Special Session on Geometric Representation Theory and Equivariant Elliptic Cohomology (a Mathematics Research Communities Session) at JMM 2020. With Noah Arbesfeld and Dominic Culver.
- Symmetric Tensor Categories and Representation Theory
- ICMS Geometry of Double Affine Hecke Algebras and Coulomb Branches
- Simons Collaboration on Low-Dimensional Topology Annual Meeting
- CMO-BIRS Workshop on Bases for Cluster Algebras
- MSRI Floer Homotopy Theory Program Workshops
- Canada-Mexico-USA Conference in Representation Theory, Noncommutative Algebra, and Categorification
- Open Problems in Algebraic Combinatorics 2022